Secret Space Encryptor
- Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption are integrated in the all-in-one solution.
- Password Vault: Store and manage all passwords, PINs, and notes in one secure place protected by one master password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
- Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use the internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. A password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, and you may have an unlimited number of passwords for any purpose (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A B C, ...).
- File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders.
- Algorithms: Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithms: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit and SHACAL-2 512bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
- Steganography: The Text Encryptor contains a steganographic feature (concealing a text within an image - JPG). A steganographic algorithm (F5 algorithm) is used in combination with chosen symmetric cipher algorithm to make a final steganogram (JPEG image).
- Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
- Minimal permissions. No ads.
- The encryption engine is based on the Bouncy Castle Crypto Library (Java) and Crypto++ (C++).
- Cross-platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on the application home page (download section).
- Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is available in the Apple App Store.
- A web-based Text Encryptor (client-side AES) is available on: https://pteo.paranoiaworks.mobi
- This software is open source.
© Paranoia Works 2016
Read License Information
We would appreciate any feedback from you regarding suggestions for improvement, reports of technical problems, and....., you are welcome to contact us via email:
Application Home Page (up-to-date help, source codes, etc.):
- Victor Khokhlov: Russian and Ukrainian localization + other contributions